The Delano Oktoberfest will run from 2pm-11pm on Saturday September 23, 2017. We will close down the block from Bridge to Elm. Fest tents fitted with authentic German fest tables & benches will be laid out. We will utilize the wonderful new river front park area. Oktoberfest beer by Lupine Brewing Co. will be served. Bratwurst & other German delectables from Bonde Bistro will be offered. St. Peter Lutheran, Watertown(home of German Maifest)will be serving up their famous Apfelstudel.
- There will be a Markt consisting of wide variety of farm & crafts folk items for the shopping
- There will be free Children’s games & activities
- There will be Nagelspiel!
- We have secured The Bavarian Musikmeisters, The Joey Johnson Band, Dale Grove-Accordionist Extraordinaire, The S.G. Edelweiss Schuplattlers & Speilmanszug MN to help us entertain.
We will be partnering with several charitable organizations to assist in the execution of the Delano Oktoberfest.
– 21 years & up $5
– The first 500 attendees will receive a limited edition 15 oz. mug with paid admission.
-20 years and under free